An industrial-grade 36V battery charger is useful in a variety of applications including electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts, pallet jacks, floor care machines, utility vehicles, and many more. New technology has come to the industrial battery charger market and you can now buy a smart 36V battery charger that not only safely charges your deep-cycle battery, it can actually diagnose and repair sulfated batteries to regain lost battery capacity and prolong its life.
What features does this new class of smart 36V battery charger bring to the table?
New thinking in electrical engineering and industrial design has created a powerful, 92% efficient, 36V battery charger that also has a compact footprint. Its high-frequency, switch-mode technology is more efficient at converting AC to DC charging power and its onboard microcomputer provide precision control contributing to a power and compact industrial-grade battery charger.
Its universally adaptable design allows for use around the globe and in a variety of applications including both onboard or off-board, thanks to its interchangeable and replaceable AC and DC cables.
Interested in learning about other powerful battery chargers? Be sure and see our other articles about some of the best!
Multiple Battery Type Support
It comes with the charging modes you need to handle just about any deep-cycle 36V battery.
- 36V Norm Mode – Designed for charging deep-cycle 36-volt lead-acid battery systems, including Wet Cell, Gel Cell, Enhanced Flooded, Calcium, and Maintenance-Free.
- 36V Cold/AGM Mode – Designed for charging deep-cycle 36-volt AGM battery systems, or all types of lead-acid 36-volt battery systems in cold temperatures below 50ºF (10ºC).
- 36V AGM+ Mode – Designed for charging 36-volt advanced AGM battery systems, which requires a high charging voltages for deep cycle battery applications.
- 36V Lithium Mode – Designed for charging 36-volt lithium-ion battery systems that include a battery maintenance system (BMS), including lithium iron phosphate batteries.
Durability and Ingress Protection
An industrial 36V battery charger needs to be manufactured tough and this advanced, next generation battery charger is designed to endure even the toughest, harshest, most extreme operating conditions imaginable in both onboard and off-board applications. Its aluminum unibody construction can withstand endless hours of shock and vibration without failure.
It carries an Intrusion Protection (IP) rating of IP66 which is the highest protection against dust ingress and physical contact and the highest non-immersion protection against moisture penetration.
Over-molded strain reliefs prevent unwanted stress on power and output cables while still providing a water-resistant seal.
Designed with the new breed of electric vehicles in mind, the next generation 36V battery charger has an inhibit function that prevents electric vehicles from moving while charging preventing accidental damage to connecting cables. It uses a built-in 20A relay that closes when connected to AC power and disables the vehicle.
Over time, deep-cycle batteries are subject to sulfation which can cripple a battery by reducing its power output and shortening its life. UltraSafe, next generation 36-volt battery chargers use an advanced battery recovering tool that combines high voltage and low current to return sulfation to active material again increasing the batteries output and prolonging its useful life.
Supply Mode converts the 36V charger to a constant current, constant voltage power supply. Its Supply Mode capability is useful for zero-voltage troubleshooting low voltage batteries or equalizing unbalanced battery systems to increase their life.
Next generation industrial battery chargers don’t just detect unsafe or abnormal charging conditions. They use advanced diagnostic capability to provide feedback that tells you what’s wrong and how to fix the problem.
Using built-in LED diagnostic alerts the battery alerts you and informs you about what’s wrong and what to do about it:
- Single Flash – Battery will not hold a charge and should be checked by a professional.
- Double Flash – Possible battery short, and should be verified by a professional.
- Triple Flash – Battery voltage is too high for the selected charge mode. Double check the battery matches the charge mode.
- Error LED Solid Red – Reverse polarity. Reverse the connections to the battery.
- Standby LED Solid Orange – Battery voltage is too low for the battery charger to detect the battery.
Its optimization mode stabilizes your 36V battery’s internal battery chemistry for increased battery performance and longevity by optimizing the batteries internal specific gravity.
A Maintenance Plus mode delivers a powerful battery maintenance charge that monitors battery activity and then provides a finishing charge every 24-hours, keeping batteries fully charged.
Next generation industrial 36V battery chargers actually communicate with your battery dynamically altering the charging process based on organic battery feedback allowing for more precise and efficient battery charging.
Designed for worldwide use, its internal magnetics and power handle a wide-range of input voltages from 110 to 240VAC, frequencies from 50 to 60 Hz, and interchangeable power cords adapt to the connection requirements of any country or application.
A 36V battery charger is powerful and can be dangerous if not handled properly. The next generation industrial battery charger provides protection against reverse polarity, sparking, overcurrent, open circuits, short circuits, overheating, and overcharging.
Built-in redundant levels of safety provide a firewall that keeps you safe even after major failure.
A long warranty tells you that the manufacturer has faith in their materials and workmanship. This smart industrial 36V battery charger is built to last and carries a long 5-Year limited warranty and provides responsive customer service.
Take a look at NOCO’s advanced UltraSafe industrial 36V battery charger and see if it’s the best battery charger for your operations.
36V Battery Charger: Next Generation Smart Industrial Battery Charger
The NOCO GX3626 36V 26A UltraSafe Industrial Battery Charger is a next-generation, smart 36V battery charger that combines a high-frequency, high-efficiency industrial battery charger with a built-in smart microprocessor to provide fast and efficient battery charging for a variety of applications like electric vehicles, golf cart battery charger, scissor lifts, pallet jacks, floor care machines, utility vehicles, and much more. It represents the latest in industrial battery charger technological advancements including multiple charging modes t the push of a button and a universally adaptable world-compatible design. It features replaceable and interchangeable AC and DC cable capability, onboard and off-board support, and is designed for all types of deep-cycle lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries. The most advanced industrial battery charger in its class, it requires no dip switches or downloadable software to operate and has the ability to diagnose battery problems, provide feedback about battery condition, and repair sulfated batteries. Here’s what you need to know.
Next-Generation 36V Battery Charger Features
- Advanced, next generation, microprocessor-controlled, 936W max, 36-Volt, 26-Amp, universally-adaptable, industrial-grade battery charger capable of charging a wide-range of deep-cycle lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries at the push of a button
- Repair mode repairs sulfated batteries to recover lost capacity and prolong battery life
- Easily converts to a constant current, constant voltage power supply for zero voltage charging or equalizing unbalanced batteries.
- Universally adaptable with replaceable and interchangeable AC and DC cables
- Using built-in LED diagnostic alerts the battery alerts you and informs you about what’s wrong and what to do about it
- World-compatible with voltages from 110 to 240VAC, frequencies from 50 to 60Hz, and its interchangeable and replaceable power cords adapt it to the connection requirements of any country or application
- A robust aluminum unibody design can be used in either onboard or off-board applications and is IP66-rated to withstand the harshest operating conditions
- Inhibit function prevents electric vehicles from moving while charging, which prevents accidental damage to the connected cabling system
- An advanced battery recovery tool uses high voltage and low current to return sulfation to active material regaining lost battery capacity and prolonging battery life
- Built-in microprocessor dynamically alters the charging process based on organic battery feedback allowing for precision battery charging
- Safety protection against reverse polarity, sparks, overcurrent, open circuits, short circuits, overheating and overcharging
- Capable of accommodating lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries up to 425Ah
- 5-Year limited warranty
- 1 – 76-inch DC cable with eyelets
- 1 – 76-inch AC cable with Type A plug
NOCO GX3626 36-Volt 26-Amp UltraSafe Industrial Battery Charger User Guide >>>
36V Battery Charger Comparison
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this NOCO battery charger? Which industrial battey charger are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As always, thanks for reading our CarBatteryChargersCentral.com 36V battery charger post! We sincerely hope that it has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the best 36V battery charger for your needs!