While recycling of lead-acid car batteries is up near 98% these days, smaller personal electronics batteries are still routinely thrown away. Multi-battery chargers like the Maha Battery Charger are trying to change this by making rechargeable batteries easier to use.
What’s different about a Maha battery charger that could make people want to use more rechargeable batteries? As you may know, rechargeable batteries don’t last as long as traditional batteries and so they need changing more often. To many that’s an inconvenience they can’t deal with. A Maha battery charger is a fast charger that can charge up to 2X as fast or faster than many battery chargers.
Also, many chargers are only designed to charge AA rechargeable batteries or AAA rechargeable batteries. Maha battery chargers are designed to charge multiple battery types even charging rechargeable C batteries, rechargeable D batteries, NiCD, and NiMH batteries.
Interested in other recommendations for battery chargers? Be sure and see this article about some of the best:
Best Battery Charger: 4 Best AA And AAA Battery Chargers
It’s interesting that rechargeable batteries have not made greater inroads given that they save so much money over traditional batteries. Because of the initial cost of the rechargeable batteries and the cost of the charger, you may not save anything the first year, but after that the savings will be obvious.
It’s not all about saving money. In our age of increasing focus on the environment and recycling, rechargeable batteries are an easy way for everyone to do their part. Eliminating the chemicals now being thrown into our landfills definitely will reduce the toxic levels and reduce the burden on our over-used garbage dumps.
Maha has found a way to create a battery charger that charges faster, is more reliable, and is one of the best-rated available.
Take a look and see if this powerful charger is the best battery charger for your needs!
Maha Battery Charger: Best Rated Most Popular Multi-Battery Charger
The Maha PowerEx MC-C808M Ultimate Professional Charger produces enough charging power to charge modern rechargeable batteries 8X faster than other comparable battery chargers. This top-rated, popular battery charger can handle a variety of battery types including AA battery, AAA battery, C, D, NiMH, and NiCD. It’s also a very durable charge featuring fixed contacts over spring-loaded to eliminate a common failure item. Here’s what you need to know about this multi-battery charger.
- Powerful enough to charge today’s modern ultra-high capacity batteries up to 8X faster than traditional chargers
- Charges up to 8 rechargeable AA batteries, AAA, C, D, NiMH, or NiCD batteries while a built-in microprocessor provides the perfect charging current to each type without overcharging
- Deep battery conditioning system technology charges, deep-discharges, and then recharges batteries automatically to provide the best battery performance
- Fixed contacts are more durable and last longer than problematic spring-loaded models
- Professional-grade DIN power connector gives user option of soft charge and fast charge modes for 100% compatibility with older, lower capacity batteries
- Low temperature Soft charge charging algorithm prolongs battery life
- Easy-to-read and understand white backlit LCD screen displays charging status for each battery independently
World-capable charger can be used anywhere in the world without worrying about voltage or AC cycles
- Long 3-year limited warranty
1 – International AC adapter with US power cord
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
PowerEx MH-C808M Ultimate Professional Charger User Manual >>>
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this powerful battery charger? Which battery charger are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As always, thanks for reading our CarBatteryChargersCentral.com post! We sincerely hope that it has provided you with the information you need to choose a Maha battery charger!