When you travel on your next adventure, you’ll probably be carrying any number of portable electric devices and they all need to be recharged. What could you carry with you that could guarantee power to recharge your devices and even your car’s battery? Have you considered a portable 12 volt solar battery charger?
I’m not talking about the solar panels you see on people’s houses or miniature ones you would use for a single device. I’m talking about a highly portable, foldable, solar powered battery charger that has dual USB ports that can simultaneously charge two devices including iPhones, iPads, Android smart phones, tablet computers, all Kindle devices, digital cameras and other USB compatible mobile devices. Plus, it has a 12V DC output port with a 10-ft cord to charge 12 volt batteries.
Unlike car battery chargers and battery tenders that need AC power to operate, this charger is ideal for vacation-saving power whether you’re in an RV, backpacking, camping or engaging in any other outdoor activity. Whether you’re using it all the time to charge all your portable electrical devices, trickle-charging your vehicle battery, or just want to have it on hand for emergency preparedness such as power outages, a portable solar battery charger may just make the difference between a trip-ruining moment and a stress-free family outing.
I’m talking of course about the Instapark Mercury27 Portable & Foldable 27 Watts Solar Battery Charger with a DC 12V output for vehicle batteries. This light, portable, foldable, and durable battery charger solution will keep your batteries charged without having to worry about other power sources. Read on and see if this is the perfect solution to your adventure needs!
Instapark Mercury27 Portable & Foldable 12 Volt Solar Battery Charger
Do you worry about how you’re going to keep your portable devices charged while on vacation or some other personal or family adventure? You could take a regular portable battery or jump starter with you that has the ability to charge other devices, but they are heavy, take up space, and have to be charged themselves.
Why not consider an alternative green solution that uses the limitless power of the sun to provide the energy you need? The best flexible, solar, portable battery charger solution we’ve found is the new Instapark Mercury27 12 Volt Solar Charger which is actually the same dimensions as a magazine only thinner and lighter. Take a look at its many features.
12 Volt Solar Battery Charger: Features
- 4 high-efficiency mono-crystalline solar panels with a full 27 watts of power
- With sophisticated design and engineering the Mercury27 folds into a compact, highly-portable and lightweight package.
- Folded the package measures approximately 11.5 x 8 x 2 inches (folded), 36 x 11.5 x 0.1 inches (unfolded), and weighs in at a very lightweight 2 lbs 8 oz.
- Dual standard 5V USB ports for simultaneous charging of many portable electronic devices
- DC output with 10-ft cord for charging 12V batteries with charging connector compatible with popular 12V battery packs
- Scratch-resistant and weather-resistant covering is designed for outdoor use
- Built-in pocket holds and protects the charge controller and provides storage for other electronic components
- 1-Year hassle-free manufacturer’s warranty included
- 100% green energy with zero carbon footprint
- Compact and lightweight
- Great value
- Very portable
- High quality construction
- Instructions not very helpful
- Contact between panels subject to wear
12 Volt Solar Battery Charger
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of the Instapark Mercury27? Which 12V solar battery charger are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As always I appreciate you taking the time to read this article! It is my sincere hope that it helps you to find the perfect 12 volt solar battery charger for you!