An auto battery jump starter is the safe alternative to using jumper cables to jump start your car or truck. A new Lithium Ion auto battery jump starter is more compact, lightweight, and more powerful for its size than older lead-acid models.
Now, thanks to their Lithium Ion design, you can store your auto battery jump starter just about anywhere in the vehicle and jumpstart your vehicle multiple times before having to recharge the unit. Still, you have to be careful which battery jump starter you choose. Some are more powerful than others.
Interested in learning about other popular battery jump starters? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- Portable Car Battery Jumper: New Powerful Battery Booster Has Integrated Air Compressor
- Jump Starter Pack: Top Rated Heavy Duty Lithium Car Jump Starter Power Bank
- Emergency Jump Starter: Best New Heavy-Duty Lithium Battery Booster
- Booster Pack: Powerful New Compact Lithium Jump Starter Brings 7.0L Engine to Life
- Battery Jump Start: Enjoy Safe Fast Easy Portable Battery Booster Technology Today
- Portable Battery Jump Starter: Top Rated New DBPOWER Battery Booster Lineup
- Car Battery Jumper: Top 5 Highest Rated New Lithium Battery Jump Starters
- Car Battery Charger Jump Starter: Top 8 Best Rated Portable Lead-Acid Battery Boosters
- Jump Start: Top 7 Ultra Compact Lithium Battery Jump Starters
- Car Starter Battery Booster: 29 Toughest Looking Jump Starters
- Auto Battery Jumper: Jumper Cables vs Lithium Jump Starters
- Car Jumpstarter: Amazing New NOCO Genius Jump Starter Lineup
- Jumpstarter Powerpack: New Battery Tender Lithium Portable Jump Starter Power Pack
It seems that each new model that comes out is more powerful than the last and so now it’s possible to get a battery booster capable of starting gas engines up to 8 liters and diesel engines up to 5 or 6 liters. Considering how compact and lightweight these units are, it’s amazing that they have this capability.
Also, remember that most lithium jump starters aren’t just jumper packs, they are also battery banks designed to charge your portable electronic devices. The more powerful the jump starter, the larger the battery bank and the more juice is available for charging.
Forget about paying for a tow truck or sitting for hours waiting for roadside assistance. Just hook up your portable lithium battery booster, start your car, and be on your way.
We searched auto forums, customer review sites, manufacturer sites, social media, consumer sites, and retail sites to find the most popular and highly rated new battery booster.
Take a look at our choice and see if this jump starter is the best battery jump starter for your needs!
When it comes to power and capability, it’s hard to beat the Bolt Power N02 Beast 1200 Amp Peak Car Battery Jump Starter with its 600 cold cranking amps and 1200 peak current amps. It’s this kind of power from a portable jump starter that can start most gas engines up to 7 liters and diesel engines up to 5.5 liters. Considering its compact size and light weight, those are some pretty amazing specifications. It’s not just a powerful Lithium Ion jump starter. It’s also a dual USB power bank that can charge smartphones, tablets, portable speakers, activity trackers, smart watches and many other 5V USB-compatible devices. Worried about keeping it in your vehicle? Unlike traditional lead-acid models that are heavy and bulky to carry, store, and use, this battery jumper is small enough to store in your glovebox, map pocket, or in your bags. Perfect for cars, trucks, boats, tractors, RVs, SUVs, motorcycles, watersports vehicles, powersports vehicles, lawn equipment, and more, this car battery jump starter will become your go-to emergency safety equipment.
Auto Battery Jump Starter: Features
- 1200 peak amp, 800 start current amps, 600 cold cranking amps 12V auto battery jump starter capable of jump starter most vehicle with gas engines up to 7 liters, and diesel engines up to 5.5 liters
- Upgraded heavy duty jumper clamps feature pure copper cables for the best conductivity and power transfer and have integrated circuit protection
- Dual USB power bank can charge most portable electronic devices compatible with 5V USB charging using its Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Quick Charge USB output and its 2.1A USB output
- Built in flashlight has three modes including flashlight, strobe, and emergency SOS
- Digital Display of this jump pack allows you to monitor charge level of the internal battery and USB output amperage
- Integrated safety features include protection against overcharge, overload, overcurrent, and short circuit
- Note: Bolt Power recommends that you disconnect the jumper clamps of this battery jumper from your battery within 10 seconds after successfully jump starting your vehicle to prevent damaging power flow back into the jump starter
- High quality construction and materials
- Boost button capability is handy extra feature
- QualComm Quick Charge 3.0 Port charges fasts
- Very powerful lithium jump starter
- Some complaints about clamp quality
Auto Battery Jump Starter
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this powerful jump starter? Which battery booster are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
A battery jump starter should be part of any automotive emergency kit. We sincerely hope that this article has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the best auto battery jump starter for your needs!