There are many brands of battery chargers on the market, but few can match the features and reliability of a battery minder. Just the right size for charging, maintaining, and desulfating any 12 volt lead-acid batteries, you will find yourself using it charge all your vehicles.
This article takes a look at what we consider to be the best value in a BatteryMINDer charger; the Model 12117 Charger/Maintainer/Desulfator. If you’re looking for a tender that does everything you need it to and more, this charger may be the perfect one for you.
The BatteryMINDer 12117 is a 2-stage charger/maintainer/desulfator that improves the performance and extends the life of 12 volt, sealed lead acid batteries. They can be used for many types including deep cycle, and have a small footprint, but big power. Take a look at some of their main features.
- Improves performance and extends the life of 12 volt sealed, lead acid batteries including flooded, starter, deep cycle, and hybrid.
- The BatteryMINDer 12117 charges and maintains without overcharging
- Damaging sulfation is automatically dissolved using safer, low voltage and patented, high-frequency pulses.
- Unit can be left charging unattended for extended periods without overcharging.
- The BatterMINDer 12117 features a two-stage charging program (Charge and Float-Maintenance) that also desulfates.
- The integrated microprocessor monitors full-time (several times per second) and only supplies the minimum current required to maintain a full charge.
- With an optional Y-Connector, you will be able to charge and maintain up to 4 – 12 volt batteries at a time in parallel.
- When storing maintenance-type batteries for long period, the BatteryMINDer 12117 reduces the need to add water.
- The BatteryMINDer 12117 provides short circuit protection, spark protection, and polarity protection.
- BatteryMINDer provides a 1-Year, 100% money back guarantee and a 5-Year, 100% parts and labor “No Hassle” warranty.
- 1 – 11’ DC cord with quick connector
- 1 – 2’ Battery clip cord set with quick connector
- 1 – 2’ Fused ring terminal cord set with quick connector
NOTE: NOT FOR AVIATION BATTERIES.
- Both charges and maintains
- Simple to use
- Compact and lightweight
- Good value
- Lacks controls
- 12-Volt Only
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of BatteryMINDer chargers? Do you think they are the best? Which charger/tender are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As always, thanks for reading! I hope this article has provided you with valuable information you can use to choose the battery minder that is perfect for you!