The best solar generator should have plenty of power, flexible input power source usage, and plenty of outputs to power or charge a variety of electronic devices. The best solar generator should also be self-contained with integrated solar panels.
Interested in learning about other solar power solutions? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- Solar Car Battery Charger: Top 5 Best Rated 5W Solar Battery Chargers
- Solar Powered Battery Chargers: Most Popular Charger
- SunForce 50022 5-Watt Solar Battery Trickle Charger
- 12 Volt Solar Battery Charger: Saves Family Adventures
- RV Solar Battery Charger: Let Sun Power Charge Your RV Battery
- 12 Volt Battery Charger: Top 5 Solar Battery Chargers
- Solar Panel Battery Charger: Top 5
- Solar Car Battery Chargers: Best Buying Tips
- Portable Solar Power Generator: Reliable Flexible Off-Grid Power
- Solar Powered Battery Charger: New NOCO Portable Solar Charger Lineup
- Solar Boat Battery Charger: Top 5 Best Rated 100 Watt Solar Panel Chargers
- Solar RV Battery Charger: Best Rated Foldable RV Power
- Solar Battery Tender: Best 15-Watt Solar Battery Charger
You should also consider the brand when purchasing the best solar generator. Go with a trusted brand of solar generator, like Renogy, that is a pioneer in solar power, manufactures a variety of solar power products, and has a strong warranty that you know you can trust.
We searched renewable energy forums, manufacturer site, retail sites, social media, customer review sites, and consumer sites to find the most popular and highly rated 20W solar powered generator.
Take a look at our choice and see if this Renogy solar generator is the best solar generator for your needs!
Renogy is a renewable energy company that prides itself on supplying the highest quality solar panels for homes, businesses, and recreational vehicles all manufactured according to the highest quality standards while keeping in mind that our customers appreciate a great value. Their Renogy Phoenix 20W Portable All-in-one Solar Generator Kit is an excellent example and the perfect companion in case of power outages, remote areas, road trips, camping, hospitals, emergencies, and more. This portable solar generator is an all-in-one portable solar power system specifically designed for mobile, off-grid applications and emergencies. It features a compact and lightweight generator design that combines two highly-efficient Renogy 10W Monocrystalline Portable Solar Panels to provide power to a variety of electronic devices and can expand up to a total of 120 watts with additional photovoltaics (PVs). It accepts charging power from AC power or 12VDC vehicle power in addition to solar power. It has a built-in multimode 3W LED light, so you always have a light source with you. Its Maximum Power Point Tracker technology optimizes the match between PV voltage output and the integrated battery pack’s voltage which can be very different. Its Renogy Pure Sine Wave inverter delivers stable power for applications that are sensitive to AC voltage variations. This highly portable generator has an integrated sturdy handle, so you can easily take it where it’s needed.
Best Solar Generator: Features
- Up to 210 Wh, all-in-one, dual 10W solar panel, multi-source, portable solar generator designed for mobile, off-grid, and emergency applications
- Compact, lightweight backup generator combines two highly-efficient Renogy 10W Monocrystalline Solar Panels to provide power to your electronic devices
- Accepts charging power from AC power and vehicle 12VDC power in addition to solar power
- Smart MPPT charging technology optimizes PV to the built-in 16Ah Li-ion battery pack voltage
- Integrated Renogy Pure Sine Wave Inverter produces stable power for devices that require minimal AC voltage variations
- LCD readout keeps you informed
- Lightweight design and gripped, sturdy handle makes this generator highly portable
- Industrial design uses ABS plastic, polycarbonate, and aluminum for strength and durability
- PV terminal can accept up to 100 watts more of solar power input
- Built-in 3W multimode LED light
- Integrated cooling fan along with convection cooling will keep the battery cool
- Safety features include protection against over-temperature, short circuit, and low voltage
- Dimensions are 16.14L x 13.77W x 3.89D inches and it weighs 12.78 lbs.
- 25-Year panel output warranty (5-Year/95% efficiency rate, 10-year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate)
- 5-Year limited warranty on materials and workmanship
- 1-Year limited material warranty on accessories
- 1 – Renogy 12VDC power port to 12VDC input adaptor cord
- 1 – Renogy 5.5mm DC to light bulb socket
- 1 – Renogy MC4 to DC adaptor cord
- 1 – Renogy AC power cord adapter
- 2 – Solar input ports (17-30VDC)
- 1 – AC charging port
- 1 – 12VDC charging port
- 1 – PV charging port
- 1 – AC output port (110VAC/60Hz)
- 1 – 12VDC power output port (12.5A)
- 2 – UN 38.3 Standard DC output ports ([email protected] max – 6A total)
- 4 – USB output ports
- Easy to use
- Excellent value
- Flexible power sources inputs and outputs
- Plenty of adapter cables
- Instructions could be better
- No place to store the adapter cables
Best Solar Generator
Did you like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this popular solar generator? Which solar powered generator are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
A solar generator can be recharged from solar power in addition to other standard power sources making it ideal as an off-grid power source. We sincerely hope that this article has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the best solar generator for your needs!