B07428G1G2 is not a valid value for ItemId. Please change this value and retry your request.
A multi battery charger is designed to charge several different rechargeable battery sizes, for example, AAA, AAA, C, 9-volt, and D. The flexibility of a multi battery charger is what makes it such a popular choice for homes and businesses everywhere.
What should you look for in a multi battery charger?
Multiple Battery Chemistries
In addition to multiple battery sizes, a quality multi battery charger will be able to charge multiple chemistries including IMR (Li-MnO2), Li-ion, Ni-MH, and Ni-Cd.
By handling multiple chemistries, a battery charger gives you more flexibility to power your electronics.
We all have different sizes and types of rechargeable batteries in our homes and offices. The difference between a rechargeable battery and a similar conventional battery is that the rechargeable battery will discharge much more quickly when not being used and in fact, some shouldn’t even be stored fully charged. That means you will not be able to keep a lot of rechargeable batteries of different sizes stored for immediate use. Rather, you will keep just the batteries you need for immediate use and keep the next batteries to be used in the charger as part of a rotation strategy.
Interested in learning about other popular green charging solutions? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- Best Solar Generator: Renogy 20W Portable Solar Power Generator Delivers
- Solar Powered Battery Charger: New NOCO Portable Solar Charger Lineup
- Solar Boat Battery Charger: Top 5 Best Rated 100 Watt Solar Panel Chargers
- Solar Battery Tender: Best 15-Watt Solar Battery Charger
- Solar RV Battery Charger: Best Rated Foldable RV Power
- Maha Battery Charger: Best Rated Most Popular Multi-Battery Charger
- Solar Car Battery Charger: Top 5 Best Rated 5W Solar Battery Chargers
- Solar Powered Battery Chargers: Most Popular Charger
- SunForce 50022 5-Watt Solar Battery Trickle Charger
- 12 Volt Solar Battery Charger: Saves Family Adventures
- RV Solar Battery Charger: Let Sun Power Charge Your RV Battery
- 12 Volt Battery Charger: Top 5 Solar Battery Chargers
- Solar Panel Battery Charger: Top 5
- Solar Car Battery Chargers: Best Buying Tips
- Best Battery Charger: 4 Best AA And AAA Battery Chargers
In order for that strategy to be effective, you either need separate chargers for all your immediate-use batteries of different sizes, or you need one or two multi-battery chargers that can charge different battery sizes and types simultaneously.
Portability means more than just being able to be transported from one place to another easily. In the case of a multi-battery charger, it means being able to accept DC power sources for charging purposes.
If you need to charge batteries in your vehicle or at a campsite or other off-the-grid location. Then the battery charger you choose should be able to accept power from a 12VDC power source like a vehicle power port.
It’s one thing to be able to charge multiple battery sizes and types and another to provide the proper charge for each size and type. A smart battery charger with a multi-charge option can deliver different charge currents independently so that you can provide the right current for proper charging of each battery.
A multi-charge option can also give you the ability to charge some batteries while testing other batteries simultaneously.
We searched battery forums, charger forums, manufacturer sites, social media, retail sites, consumer sites, and customer review sites to find the most popular and highly rated multiple-battery charger.
Take a look at our choice and see if this flexible, portable universal battery charger is the best battery charger for your needs!
Zanflare offers reliable solutions, powerful, resistant and high-level performance tools and their new Zanflare C4 Smart Universal Rechargeable Battery Charger is a perfect example of their dedication to providing products that can last a lifetime and never let you down. It features a digital intelligent design with four slots that are able to measure the internal resistance of each cell so you can get a good idea of its individual health and power delivery capabilities. With the C4, you’re not limited to charging batteries at home. It’s included 12VDC adapter means you can charge batteries from any vehicle with a 12VDC power port. In addition to being a 18650 battery charger and an AA battery charger, this model also simultaneously charges rechargeable batteries of different specifications including 26650, 26500, 22650, 18490, 17670, 17500, 17355, 16340, 14500, 10440, A, AAA, SC sizes.
Multi Battery Charger: Features
- Intelligent, 4-slot, universal battery charger with integrated LCD readout
- Measures internal resistance of each cell and provides information about its health and power delivery capability
- Easy-to-read LCD display reports charging status including Voltage (V), current (mA), time (h), capacity (mAh), and internal resistance (mR) by pressing the corresponding key, and provides remaining minutes to full charge
- When the battery capacity detection process is completed, “END” symbol will start flashing and the LCD will display the battery capacity
- Included 12VDC travel charger adapter gives you the flexibility to charge batteries from a 12VDC vehicle power port
- Built-in USB port provides 5V/2A charging power and allows you to use the C4 as a power bank for portable electronic devices by inserting 2 or more 18650 batteries
- Recharges simultaneously rechargeable batteries of different specifications including 18650, 26650, 26500, 22650, 18490, 17670, 17500, 17355, 16340, 14500, 10440, A, AA, AAA, and SC sizes
- Delivers 4.2V/300mA/500mA/700mA/1000mA for rechargeable Li-ion batteries and 1.48V/300mA/500mA/700mA/1000mA for rechargeable Ni-MH batteries
- Safety features include protection against overcharge, over-discharge, short circuit, overheating, and reverse polarity
- 0V voltage activation function can reactivate some batteries
- If the battery is not inserted properly or battery is damaged LCD display will show “NULL”
- ABS plastic body is designed for durability and portability
- Operating temperature is 0 to 40 degrees C
- 2-Year limited warranty, 100% satisfaction guarantee with zero hassle returns
Triple Operation Options
- CHARGE Mode: the 4 slots work independently, you can choose different charge current, and charge at the same time Li-ion batteries and Ni-MH batteries.
- FAST TEST Mode: the 4 slots work independently, you can choose different discharge current to quickly detect (first discharge and then recharge) Li-ion batteries and Ni-MH batteries capacity.
- NOR TEST Mode: the 4 slots work independently, you can choose a different discharge current to detect (first charge fully, then discharge, and then recharge) Li-ion batteries and Ni-MH batteries capacity.
- 1 – 120VAC power adapter
- 1 – 12VDC vehicle power port adapter
Manufacturer Note: Please unplug the charger after use and do not use AC charging and 12VDC charging simultaneously to avoid damage. The charger is only designed to charge cylindrical Li-ion and Ni-MH batteries and cannot charge LiFePo4 batteries.
- Excellent value
- Reliable, accurate recharging of a variety of batteries
- Power bank features is a nice bonus
- Quality construction and materials
Some reports of confusing instructions
Tension spring on top can make loading batteries awkward
Multi Battery Charger
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this flexible battery charger? Which universal battery charger are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
A multi-battery charger gives you the flexibility to charge multiple different battery sizes and types to keep your electronics running. We sincerely hope that this article has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the best multi battery charger for your needs!