You love and trust your Optima YellowTop, RedTop, or BlueTop battery. Which battery charger are you going to trust charging your Optima battery; one of the Optima Battery chargers of course! With an Optima, you don’t have to worry if you’re getting the right one for an Optima AGM battery. You automatically know that an Optima is the right one for your Optima battery!
Okay, I’m going to say it; Optima battery chargers just look cooler than other battery chargers. So whether you’re at a show, at the track, or in your driveway, do you want to show up with some generic unit to handle the Optima battery in your baby? The answer is no way!
Are Optima battery chargers more expensive than regular models? Depending on which model you’re trying to compare, they may be more expensive. You paid more for your Optima battery to get the extra quality and so you know you may have to pay a little more to get a charger that has matching capability and quality.
This article takes a look at the Optima 150-34178 Digital 1200 Optima battery chargers and why they are the right unit for your battery. Take a look and see if an Optima unit is the right one for you.
Optima battery chargers, like the Optima Digital 1200, are designed to charge, recover, and extend the life of Optima, other AGM batteries, flooded batteries, and other batteries of all types. They will handle batteries used in cars, truck, motorcycles, boats, tractors, power sports, RVs, and more. Take a look at some of their main features.
- A high-efficiency 12-amp charging cycle keeps this unit a step ahead of conventional models.
- The Digital 1200 recovers deeply discharged batteries and extends their life.
- Optima Chargers Digital 1200 enhances the performance of 12V AGM and flooded batteries and well as other high-performance AGM batteries.
- Thanks to its power and microprocessor control, the Digital 1200 can charge batteries other models cannot, even down to 1.25V.
- A built-in microprocessor controller makes the Optima Digital 1200 a “smart charger” capable of carefully controlling the process for better, safer charging.
- With its Quick-Set selections and bright, easily readable, backlit LCD gauge this unit has a great user interface to keep you informed and in-control.
- The gauge displays battery charging, fill rate, mode settings, and error messages.
- The handy, built-in charging clamp LED work light with non-slip grips is just what you need in a dark garage or driveway.
- This Optima model even comes with a USB charging port for smartphones and other compatible devices.
- Digital readouts are easy to see.
- Simple to use
- Can charge deeply discharged batteries
- Poor display quality
- Power cord flap cheaply made
Optima Battery Chargers
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of Optima battery chargers? Do you think they are the best? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As always, thanks for reading! I hope this article has provided you with valuable information that you can use to compare Optima battery chargers to other models you may be considering!