A Schauer battery charger is the commercial-grade way to keep your golf cart or commercial equipment batteries charged and ready. Schauer, company of the Brookwood Group, Inc. has been designing and building chargers and power supplies for over 100 years in Cincinnati, Ohio. Their dedication to innovation has led to many new ideas and improvements that make a Schauer battery charger one of the most advanced on the market.
You could expect to find a Schauer battery charger anywhere in the world including North Pole research stations, on UN peace-keeping missions in Africa and Asia, and even in Japan supporting Japanese Bass fishermen.
Interested in learning about other commercial-grade battery charging solutions? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- 36V Battery Charger: Next Generation Smart Industrial Battery Charger
- Forklift Battery Chargers: New Tough Smart Battery Chargers
- Golf Cart Charger: Charger Rescues Tee Off Time
When a manufacturer provides a long equipment warranty, it tells you that they have faith in their materials and workmanship. With that in mind, all Schauer battery chargers come with a 2-Year limited warranty.
Schauer is particularly appreciated in the golf cart market where you may find a Schauer battery charger hooked up to E-Z-GO, Club Car, Yamaha Golf Car, Star Car, or other popular golf cart. In fact, adapters are available for all of those models and more.
What should you look for in a Schauer battery charger?
The most important consideration is matching the battery charger to your battery voltage. Buy a 36-volt Schauer battery charger to charge your 36-volt golf cart.
Each golf cart manufacturer has their own battery charger connection. Make sure you get the right connector adapter plug with your new Schauer charger.
Some chargers will only operate on 120VAC or 240AC. A Schauer JAC series charger can operate on 120VAC at 60Hz or 240VAC at 50 or 60 Hz giving you more flexibility.
Beyond that you already know that Schauer battery chargers are some of the best commercial-grade chargers out there.
Whether you’re looking for a 36-volt, 42-volt, 48-volt or 72-volt battery charger, Schauer has a golf cart battery charger model for you. This article is about their 36-volt model which is very popular.
Take a look at this heavy-duty golf cart battery charger and see if it’s the golf cart battery charger for your needs!
Schauer JAC2036H Commercial-Grade, Fully-Automatic, Multi-Mode, 36V, 20-Amp, Electronic Battery Charger
The Schauer JAC2036H Commercial-Grade, Fully-Automatic, Multi-Mode, 36V, 20-Amp, Electronic Battery Charger is a very popular intelligent charger designed to be connected to 36-volt golf cart systems and can be left on the system indefinitely without fear of damage to the charger, batteries, or golf cart. Its computer-controlled charger control delivers fully automatic constant current charging until the battery is charged and then switched to a float mode to maintain the charge until you’re ready to use the golf cart. Flexible charging means you can use this Schauer battery charger to charge a variety of lead acid battery types including conventional, maintenance-free, deep cycle, AGM, gel cel, or valve-regulated. It also has the capability to start charging even a deeply discharged battery with low terminal voltage.
Schauer Battery Charger: Features
- 36-Volt, 20-Amp, fully-automatic, 3-stage, multi-mode, smart electronic battery charger and low voltage starter
- Fully automatic, multi-mode intelligent charger follows battery impedance to the end of the charge cycle for all battery types
- Can start charging even deeply discharged batteries with low terminal voltage
- LED indicator lights include AC power on (Red), Battery charging (Yellow), Float mode (Green)
- Auto voltage sensing AC inputs of 115/230VAC at 50 or 60Hz
- Built-in safety features include protection against short-circuit, reverse polarity and has current limiting functionality to protect your AC power circuit from short-circuits or other current problems
- Charger can be set for any type of lead acid battery including conventional, maintenance-free, deep cycle, AGM, Gel Cel, and valve-regulated and is designed for deep-cycle, stand-by, and electromotive battery applications
- Delivers cyclic voltage (2.47 volts/cell for flooded and 2.4 volts/cell for Gel Cel and AGM)
- Front panel switch allows you to select flooded or AGM battery types
- Suitable for continuous load float charging (battery systems connected to a continuous current load in addition to any intermittent loads) up to the rated charger output
- Tough aluminum case is tough for commercial environments has integrated heat dissipation blades
- Measures 8W x 7.5H x 6.5D inches and weighs 13 lbs.
- 2-Year limited warranty
Schauer Battery Charger
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this commercial-rated battery charger? Which golf cart battery charger are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
A Schauer battery charger is the commercial-grade solution for charging golf cart and other commercial equipment batteries. We sincerely hope that this article has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the best Schauer battery charger for your needs!