A wheeled battery charger is a valuable tool that can keep operations flowing at car dealerships and other fleet operations. A wheeled battery charger, that also has built-in emergency starting, trickle charging, and the capability to analyze electrical and starting system problems, enhances its usefulness to a variety of other operations.
If you’re looking for a wheeled battery charger, there are many choices that range from home and shop models to commercial and industrial models. Many can handle both six and 12-volt batteries. Some of the newest battery chargers are fully automatic with built-in microprocessors that allow you to set and forget.
Interested in learning about other heavy-duty battery chargers? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- 36V Battery Charger: Next Generation Smart Industrial Battery Charger
- Heavy Duty Battery Charger: Best Professional Wheeled Manual Battery Charger
- Forklift Battery Chargers: New Tough Smart Battery Chargers
- Golf Cart Charger: Charger Rescues Tee Off Time
- Automotive Battery Chargers: Best Value Wheeled Car Charger/Starter
While many home battery chargers have moved to fully automatic operation, it’s not as critical for a wheeled battery charger to be automatic. A wheeled battery charger is typically used in situations where they will be monitored during operation. Plus, most come with at least a timer that allows you to control the charging time.
We searched battery forums, social media, automotive forums, consumer sites, retail sites, customer review sites, and manufacturer sites to find the most popular and highly rated manual wheeled battery charger.
Take a look at this Schumacher battery charger and see if it’s the best battery charger for your needs!
Great for use in a variety of vehicle operations using six and 12-volt batteries, the Schumacher SE-4022 2/10/40/200 Amp Manual Wheeled Vehhicle Battery Charger and Tester features a 200-amp emergency starting function, 40-amp fast-charge function, and a 2-amp trickle charge function. This car battery charger also has an integrated multi-function tester with two rotary switches and a voltmeter to assist in diagnosing battery, starting system, and electrical system problems. Designed to be durable in tough fleet operations, it has a heavy-duty transformer, temperature overload protection, a cooling fan, and heavy-duty battery clamps. Here are the features of this Schumacher charger.
Wheeled Battery Charger: Features
- Powerful, manual, wheeled battery charger, designed for charging and trickle charging six and 12-volt batteries and diagnosing battery and electrical system problems
- Manual charge modes include 200A engine start assist for cranking engines with weak or rundown batteries, 40A rapid charge can charge a battery in 1 to 3 hours,10A fast charge, and 2A trickle charge mode charges small 12-volt batteries in 2 to 12 hours
- Designed for use in tough fleet environments
- Easy-to-read, color-coded meters
- Voltmeter for testing batteries
- Durability features include a heavy-duty transformer, temperature overload protection, a cooling fan for high-performance and long life, and heavy-duty clamps that provide a secure connection to batteries
- Long six-foot power cord and charging cables provide a total reach of 12 feet
Accessory handle makes it easy to transport
- Manual charger must be monitored during continuous operation or use its built-in 2-1/4-hour timer control
- Dimensions are 9.87D x 19H x 11.7W inches and it weighs 27.3 lbs.
- 3-Year limited warranty
Wheeled Battery Charger: Comparison
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this wheeled vehicle battery charger? Which wheeled charger are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
We hope the information provided benefits you! If you need a wheeled battery charger, this top rated model is a solid choice!